- MBBS, Government Medical College, Surat (2005-2011)
- DNB, TB & RESPIRATORY DISEASES, Jawaharlal Nehru Main Hospital & Research Center, Bhilai steel plant, Chhatisgarh (2012-2015)
- IDCCM, Smt R. B. Shah Mahavir Superspeciality Hospital, Surat (2015-2016)
- CCEBDM, certificate course in management of diabetes, affiliated under Public Health Foundation of India [PHFI] in 2015.
- Worked as consultant chest physician at Metas Adventis Hospital, Surat.
Dr Hetal Rudani is extremely dedicated to provide comprehensive critical care, with her inclination towards respiratory critical care & rehabilitation.
She is competent of managing all kinds of critically ill patients & her special interest lies in ARDS & ventilatory management, Respiratory critical care, Sepsis & Multiple Organ Dysfunction, Haemodyanamics & fluid management, Obstetric critical care & coagulopathy, Trauma & poisoning. Dr Hetal has abundance clinical experience & gather knowledge for managing patients of Tuberculosis & other infectious lung diseases, Allergy & airway diseases, ILD & pleural diseases, OSA & sleep disorders.
She has received advanced training in Pulmonary Function Test [PFT] under Chest Research Foundation, Fiber Optic Bronchoscopy, Medical Thoracoscopy, Hemodyanamics managment at TATA Hospital mumbai, Invasive Mechanical ventilator management, Polysomnography, Allergic skin prick test & Immunotherapy for allergic disorders. She is trained and certified for BLS/ACLS under AHA. She is competent to perform all kinds of difficult ICU procedures.
Her research focuse on studying clinical profile of patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and its co-relation with prevalence of low Bone Mineral Density. She has been awarded first price for paper presentation in IMA Chhatisgarh state conference. She presented two poster in national conference for respiratory diseases at NAPCON JAIPUR. She delivered a talk on Prone position ventilation in ARDS at GUJCRITICON under ISCCM, Surat.
She is a member of Indian Chest Society, European Respiratory Society, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine & Indian Medical Association.