Dr. Dimel Bhuva is consultant, kiran Hospital Blood Bank. He has 3 years of experience in the field Blood Banking (Transfusion Medicine) after completion of MD IHBT.
He was Medical Director at Maliba Raktadan Kendra run by Indian Red Cross Society, Vyara, Tapi in South Gujarat.
Prior to this, He was senior resident at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, lucknow which is well known institute in india in the field of Transfusion Medicine.
He has worked in the Blood Bank of GCRI, Ahmedabad for experience in the peripheral blood stem cell collection and quality control.
He has played a vital role in achieving NABH Blood Bank accreditation of M. P. Shah Govt Medical Collage and G. G. Govt hospital blood bank, Jamnagar while pursuing his MD.
- Collection of whole blood and apheresis derived products (SDP, granulocytes)
- Peripheral blood stem cell harvest.
- resolving complex advanced Immunohaematology problems
- performance of Therapeutic Apheresis procedures
- Irradiation and leukodepletion of cellular blood products
- Quality management in blood banking
- Internal Audit & Accreditation
- HLA typing and Antibody studies in Transplantation
- Flowcytometry for quality assessment of stem cells and HLA Crossmatching.
RED CELL ALLOIMMUNIZATION IN REPEATEDLY TRANSFUSED PATIENTS. ASIAN JOURNAL OF TRANSFUSION SCIENCE. Year : 2017 | Volume : 11 | Issue : 2 | Page : 115-120
COMPARISION OF GEL CARD v/s CONVENTIONAL DIRECT COOMBS TEST FOR DIAGNOSIS OF AUTOIMMUNE HEMOLYTIC ANAEMIA. TRANSMEDCON 2013, DELHI.
SERO-PREVALENCE OF TRANSFUSION TRANSMISSIBLE AMONG BLOOD DONORS IN BLOOD BANK, G G GOVT HOSPITAL, JAMNAGAR. TRANSMEDCON 2012, JAIPUR.