Dr. Kamleshkumar Patel is an expert in VitreoRetina and Uvea disorders at Kiran Multi Super Speciality Hospital & Research center with nearly 5 thousands surgical cases on his name.
After completing MS Ophthalmology from Indore, Pursued Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology with Vitreo Reina services at the prestigious Shri Sadguru Netra Chikitsalaya, Chitrakoot which is largest leading tertiary eye care centre of central India.
He further continued as Consultant in Vitreo-Retina services and has been instrumental in efficiently handling large number and variety of challenging cases in the OPD and OT, along with training of young surgeons under his able guidance.
- MS - Ophthalmology, DAVV, Indore
- Fellow in Comprehensive Ophthalmology , Sadguru Netra Chikitsalaya, Chitrakoot
- Fellow in Vitreo-Retina Surgery (FVRS) and Uvea, Sadguru Netra Chikitsalaya, Chitrakoot
- Fellow in ROP Lasers (FIROP), Narayana Netralaya, Bangalore
- Lasers and Intravitreal Injections (Medical Retina) for Diabetic Retinopathy, Vascular Occlusive disorders, other macular disorders like AMD and others
- Retina surgery for Retinal Detachment, Macular hole, Intraocular Foreign Body, Dropped nucleus and IOL, Vitreous hemorrhage
- Uvea: Infectious and non infectious ocular inflammations
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP): screening and lasers
- Ocular Trauma
- Cataract surgery and SFIOL
Dr. Kamleshkumar Patel believes in evidence based medicine and scientifically proven clinical practices for comphrensive medical and surgical care of patient.