Welcome to Kiran Hospital
The general Health Check-up examination is a common form of preventive medicine
involving visits to a general practitioner by well feeling adults or a child on
a regular basis. This is generally yearly or less frequently. It is known under
several other names, such as the periodic health evaluation, annual physical examination,
comprehensive medical exam, general health check, or preventive health examination
Today’s sedentary lifestyle, Lack Of exercise, Unhealthy Diet, pollution has resulted
in various types of diseases
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! Our customized health check-up packages are designed
according to Age, Gender, Family History, Life Style, and current status of one’s
health. It promotes good health and early detection of health problems.
Our highly qualified team of doctors & Paramedical staff with latest high-end technology
provides proper diagnosis of all medical conditions.
Regular health exams and tests is one of the best way for early detection of illnesses
and to get right health service and treatments.
The Health Check-up department is located on Ground floor that is in close vicinity
of OPDs & Diagnostic Area and is open from 8 AM to 8 PM
All health check-ups are conducted only by prior appointment. You can book an appointment
- Telephone: +91 261 – 7161111
- Online at: kiranhospital.com
Kindly Note that health check-ups department work for all days except Sunday & Public
Holidays. Kindly inform us in case of cancellations of your appointment before 24
Health Check-up Plans
- Pre-Employment Check-up
- Senior Citizen Health Check-up (At hospital)
Basic Cardiac Health Check- up
- Advanced Cardiac Health Check-up
- Rapid Chest Pain Clinic (At Home)
- Comprehensive Diabetic
- Health Check-up at home
Preparation before Check-up
- All Health Check-up are done through prior appointment. Please report Health Checkup
Department on Ground Floor 15 minutes before time given to you.
- Wear loose clothing and easily removable footwear
- You are advised not to have any type of food or drink except water before 12 hours
of health check up Do not have alcohol 24 hours prior to Health Checkup
- Please bring your morning urine & Stool samples in clean containers. You can collect
Container from Health Check-up department.
- Please have your antihypertensive & other essential drugs as per schedule except
anti-diabetic medication or insulin, which should be taken before/with breakfast
after the collection of fasting blood sample at Health Checkup department.Bring
all your current prescribed drugs, Medical records (1-3 Years) and medical accessories
like glasses, hearing aid with you for reference.Avoid wearing contact lenses two
days prior to the health check if it includes an ophthalmology consultation
- Special Guideline for Women:
• Don’t undergo health checkup during menstruation
• Please inform us if you are pregnant that certain tests are contraindicated or
to be done with precautions.
• The PAP Smear Test for females cannot be done during Menses (Periods) and is advised
for women of all ages, who are sexually active
• Mammography is recommended for women above 40 years, preferably along with breast
• Women with an ongoing menstrual period, should postpone the health check-up as
urine examination and Pap smear test results will not be accurate.
Process of Health Checkup
- On Day 1 Approximate time check-up process is around 3 to 5 hrs. On day 2 Collection
of all your report & follow-up consultation will be done. Consultant doctor will
explain you all the reports and give you important advice and medications (If required).
No fitness certificate or medical clearance certificate will be issued.
- Health check-up starts around 8. 00 AM all days except Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Health check-up staff will guide you complete route to different diagnostic areas
for different tests as per your package.
- Breakfast will be provided after Fasting blood and other samples.
- You will be examined by our different specialist Doctors.
- You can ask us to send your reports via Courier to your address or by mail.
- In case we are unable to carry out any test/s or consultation because of unforeseen
reason/s, the same test/s will be carried out on some other working day as per your
convenience but within 10 days of the date of Health check
- We can provide additional tests/ blood investigations/Procedure/Consultations subject
to availability of appointment. These will be billed separately in addition to the
package Charges. Inform us in advance if you wish to undergo any additional tests
For further details, please contact our Health Check-up Department Reception