Team of highly experienced surgeons who are supported by most advanced state of the art medical equipments & well trained & qualified support staff in the department of Ophthalmology is dedicated to provide comprehensive range of treatment of eye and related structures in adult & Pediatric patients.
- Procedure Rooms.
- Day Care Facility for short procedures & surgeries.
- State of the art Modular Operation Theatre
- Phacoemulsification System
- Cold Phacoemulsification System
- Operating Microscope
- Digital Fundus Camera
- Corneal Topography
- Air Contact Tonometer
- Optical Biometry (IOL MASTER)
- A - B Hi - Scan
- Corneal Pachymetry
- Digital Visual Charts
- Advanced Perimeters
- Retinal Green laser
- Yag Laser
- Zeiss Optical Coherence Tomography
- Comprehensive Eye Check up
- Allergic Eye diseases
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive cataract surgery
- Low Vision Aids
- Phacoemulsification & foldable lens implantation without stitches
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Pediatric cataract surgery
- Occuloplasty & Reconstructive surgery
- Ptosis Surgery
- Reconstructive orbital surgery
- Diagnosis & Treatment of orbital mass.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Glaucoma in adult & Pediatric.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of corneal diseases.
- Developmental Glaucoma & Cataract Treatment
- Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal detachment surgery
- Retinal laser photocoagulation
- Vitreoretinal Surgeries
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Management of Childhood Blindness
- Management of Congenital eye disorders
- Neuroophthalmology- Diagnosis & Treatment like Optic nerve diseases, Diplopia, Ocular Nerve Paralysis etc…
- Laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis (LASIK) eye surgery
- Cornea transplant