Total 7+ years of Experience in field of Oncology.
- Worked at Sterling Cancer Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Worked at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur.
- External Beam Radiation Therapy using highly advanced techniques such as RapidArc, IGRT, IMRT.
- Reducing Radiation Doses to Heart by using DIBH (Deep Inspirtaory Breath Hold Technique) for Left Sided Breast Cancers.
- Hair (Scalp) Sparing Radiation Therapy for Brain Tumors.
- SRS, FSRT, SBRT for Small Benign and Malignant tumors.
- Brachytherapy for Gynecological Cancers using Intracavitary and Interstitial Techniques.
- One among the few Doctors to start "SBRT for Prostate Cancer" in Gujarat.
- MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences).
- Travel Grant award to attend 12th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference (APHC) in Singapore from 27th to 29th July.
- Multiple Travel Grant awards by reputed International Organisations (ESO- European School of Oncology, ESMO- European Society of Medical Oncology, IAHPC-International Association for Hospice & Palliative Care).
- The Children’s Hospital Westmead Traveling Fellowship Grant in June 2016.
- BEST PAPER AWARD’ at CANCER CI-2013, Hyderabad, A.P, India.
Publications: (more than 10 Research Paper publications including Book Chapter).
- Book Chapter: Dwivedi S, Samdariya S, Chikara G, Goel A, Pandey RK, Pareek P, Khattri S, Sharma P, Misra S, Pant KK. Molecular biotechnology for diagnostics. In: Khan MS, Khan IA, editors. Boca Raton: Taylor and Francis; 2016. P. 303-43. (ISBN 9781498714815 - CAT# K25311).
- Samdariya S, Jain SC, Onkar A, Viswanthan C. Radiation therapy for a rare association of maxillary neoplasm in xeroderma Pigmentosum: Is it really contraindicated?. Clin Cancer Investig J. 2016;5(4):339-41.
- Pareek P, Samdariya S, Sharma A, Gupta N, Shekhar S, Kirubakaran R. Pentoxifylline and vitamin E alone or in combination for preventing and treating side effects of radiation therapy and concomitant chemoradiotherapy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2016, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD012117. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD012117.
- Samdariya S, Lewis S, Kauser H, Ahmed I, Kumar D. A randomized controlled trial evaluating the role of honey in reducing pain due to radiation induced mucositis in head and neck cancer patients. Indian J Palliat Care 2015;21(3):268-73. [PMC4617032].
Has Chaired several Academic sessions in National & International Conferences.
- Executive Member of American Society of Oncology (ASCO)
- Executive Member of American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- Executive Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
- Executive Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).