Health Checkup Plans
Health Checkup plans
The general Health Check-up examination is a common form of preventive medicine involving visits to a general practitioner by well feeling adults or a child on a regular basis. This is generally yearly or less frequently. It is known under several other names, such as the periodic health evaluation, annual physical examination, comprehensive medical exam, general health check, or preventive health examination
Today’s sedentary lifestyle, Lack Of exercise, Unhealthy Diet, pollution has resulted in various types of diseases PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! Our customized health check-up packages are designed according to Age, Gender, Family History, Life Style, and current status of one’s health. It promotes good health and early detection of health problems.
Our highly qualified team of doctors & Paramedical staff with latest high-end technology provides proper diagnosis of all medical conditions. Regular health exams and tests is one of the best way for early detection of illnesses and to get right health service and treatments.
The Health Check-up department is located on Ground floor that is in close vicinity of OPDs & Diagnostic Area and is open from 8 AM to 8 PM
All health check-ups are conducted only by prior appointment. You can book an appointment by:
Kindly Note that health check-ups department work for all days except Sunday & Public Holidays. Kindly inform us in case of cancellations of your appointment before 24 hours.
Preparation Before Check-up
- All Health Check-up are done through prior appointment. Please report Health Checkup Department on Ground Floor 15 minutes before time given to you.
- Wear loose clothing and easily removable footwear
- You are advised not to have any type of food or drink except water before 12 hours of health check up Do not have alcohol 24 hours prior to Health Checkup
- Please bring your morning urine & Stool samples in clean containers. You can collect Container from Health Check-up department.
- Please have your antihypertensive & other essential drugs as per schedule except anti-diabetic medication or insulin, which should be taken before/with breakfast after the collection of fasting blood sample at Health Checkup department. Bring all your current prescribed drugs, Medical records (1-3 Years) and medical accessories like glasses, hearing aid with you for reference.Avoid wearing contact lenses two days prior to the health check if it includes an ophthalmology consultation
Special Guideline for Women:
- Don’t undergo health checkup during menstruation
- Please inform us if you are pregnant that certain tests are contraindicated orto be done with precautions.
- The PAP Smear Test for females cannot be done during Menses (Periods) and is advised for women of all ages, who are sexually active
- Mammography is recommended for women above 40 years, preferably along with breast ultrasound
- Women with an ongoing menstrual period, should postpone the health check-up as urine examination and Pap smear test results will not be accurate.
Process of health Checkup
- On Day 1 Approximate time check-up process is around 3 to 5 hrs. On day 2 Collection of all your report & follow-up consultation will be done. Consultant doctor will explain you all the reports and give you important advice and medications (If required). No fitness certificate or medical clearance certificate will be issued.
- Health check-up starts around 8. 00 AM all days except Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Health check-up staff will guide you complete route to different diagnostic areas for different tests as per your package.
- Breakfast will be provided after Fasting blood and other samples.
- You will be examined by our different specialist Doctors.
- You can ask us to send your reports via Courier to your address or by mail.
- In case we are unable to carry out any test/s or consultation because of unforeseen reason/s, the same test/s will be carried out on some other working day as per your convenience but within 10 days of the date of Health check
- We can provide additional tests/ blood investigations/Procedure/Consultations subject to availability of appointment. These will be billed separately in addition to the package Charges. Inform us in advance if you wish to undergo any additional tests
Health checkup plans
Basic Health Check Up
Pre Employment Package
Little Champs Package
Pre-Marital Male Package
Pre-Marital Female Package
Basic Cardiac Package
Advance Cardiac Package
Advance Diabetic Package
Well Men Package
Well Women Package
Senior Citizen Package
Executive Silver Package
Executive Gold Package
Executive platinum Package
Here Some Of
And Share Their Experiences
Body check-up reports are very reasonable and the staff is very helpful. Staff treats you with respect and doctors are also nice.
Clinical Trials Day Observes every year on May 20, 2022, by raising clinical trial awareness and honoring clinical research professionals across the globe.