Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The Website and App provide you the ability to pay online through a third-party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
- If any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed.
- For any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third-party site or agency to perform any of its obligations.
- In respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
- The cancellation policy entails refund of consultation fees only. The convenience fee will not be refunded in case the cancellation is initiated at the user end. At the time of cancellation, the amount will be refunded via the same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only.