Pathology & Blood Centre
laboratory (pathology,biochemistry & microbiology)
Welcome to high technology advanced laboratory
pathology or laboratory medicine, is a medical speciality that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of blood, urine, body fluid and tissues using the tools of chemistry, microbiology, hematology and molecular pathology.
we are work based on various guideline and criteria like nabl,who,cap etc.
we have pneumatic chute system for sample transportation as well fully barcoded system with bidirectional interfacing facilities.
all parameter done in in-house laboratory
FACILITIES: WE HAVE QUALIFIED EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST, TECHNICAL STAFF AND ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY INSTRUME
- Hematology - 6 part hematology analyzer ( 5 diff + IPF +Retic).
- Biochemistry - Fully automated Dry chemistry analyzer - Reference method for all biochemistry parameter.
- Immunoassay - Best immunoassay (vitros Eci CLIA and ELFA).
- HPLC for Hba1c and electrophoresis.
- Fully automated cougulometer, ESR analyzer as well as Urine analyzer(based on flow cytometry).
- Fully automated ELISA.
- Zeiss microscope with IFA.
- Fully automated Histopathology department (fully automated tissue processor, microtome, embedding station, slide strainer).
- Advance microbiology department (BACT/ALERT-3D, VITEK 2, In future PCR laboratory).
- Future development : IHC and PCR laboratory
- Blood Centre:Blood Centre is an integral part of patient management. Blood Centre at the Kiran hospital has expanded its horizons from blood collection and component preparation to apheresis ,stem cell collection and advanced testing in immunohematology .
- Infectious disease testing: The serological tests performing on fully automated CLIA method , CLIA method is highly sensitive and specific test for infectious disease.
- Immuno-hematology: Advanced gel technology is used for blood grouping and crossmatching .We have the facility to identify antibodies to minor red cell antigens(like kell, Kidd, C, E etc) which has the potential to cause haemolytic disease of the new born and haemolytic transfusion reaction. The monitoring of antibody levels by coombs titration and ABO isoagglutination titration is also performed in our lab.
- Stem cell apheresis: We have stem cell apheresis (collection of the peripheral blood stem cells of the patient), cryopreservation and controlled rate freezing and liquid nitrogen storage facility at our center to support the state of the art stem cell (bone marrow) transplantation unit.
- Platelet apheresis: Single donor platelet(SDP) apheresis is collected from healthy donors using the apheresis machines.These platelets can effectively increase platelet counts and are maximally utilized by patients with Low platelets in Dingue, hemat-oncological disorders.Single donor platelets reduce the number of donor exposures compared to random donor platelets prepared from blood donations.
- Specialised blood products: We provide leukocyte reduction for at risk patients, irradiated components , concentrated platelets for pediatric recipients , autologous collections. .
Sysmex XN-1000™ Hematology Analyzer
Capable of processing 100 samples per hour. Onboard decision rules and advanced parameters are standard offerings. Includes advanced clinical parameters, including NRBCs with every CBC, Immature Granulocytes with every Diff, RET-He within the Reticulocyte profile and a fluorescent platelet channel for Immature Platelet Fraction (IPF).
VITROS 4600 Chemistry System - Dry chemistry analyzer
Our Visionary Leaders